If you are interested in attending Lincoln Prep, please submit an application using our online portal. When an offer can be extended to your student, you will be notified via the email address you put on file in that system. When you receive an offer, please be sure to accept or decline the offer by the deadline specified on the notice. The offer will be rescinded if no action has been taken by the deadline.
Touring Lincoln Prep is the best way to see the transformative educational experience we offer. We believe the highest goal of education is to become good, intellectually and morally. Tours are lead by our Headmaster, Dr. Mitchell and are for parents and guardians of potential 6th-12th grade students. Our major cross streets are S Gilbert Rd and E Germann Rd. Please click here for 6-12 grades and to view our upcoming tour schedule. If no tour dates are listed, then we do not have any scheduled tours at this time.
When you accept the enrollment offer, you will receive an acceptance verification email containing next steps. Registration is contingent upon submitting a completed registration packet turned in by the registration deadline date or the offer will be reversed.
- First, you need to go online to the Enrollment Parent Portal to complete registration.
- Click on MY APPLICATIONS then you will see the register button on the right-hand side.
- Once you complete the registration questions online, you will need to download and print out the registration packet. Please read through and triple check all information.
- Next, you will need to deliver your printed, completed packet to the front office. Refer to the checklist included in the registration packet to make sure you have completed all required forms and documents. In addition to the documents provided, you will need the following items to complete your packet:
- The students original birth certificate
- Immunization records from physician and a completed checklist verifying all immunizations are up to date
- Proof of Arizona state residency
- Copy of custody papers/IEP or 504 Plan if applicable
Records and Transcripts:
If you need any type of record, including disciplinary letters, attendance records, report cards, or transcripts, please email Joan Warner, Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email your students name, the documents you need, and if you would like the documents printed for pick up or emailed directly to you. While we will do our best to accommodate all requests within two school days, please plan ahead and allow for extra time.
If you are requesting Official Transcripts for college applications, please contact Rachel Corcos, College Counselor, at email@example.com. Most Colleges/Universities require official transcripts to be sent directly from the school. Depending on the time of year, transcript requests can take 4-5 days to process.
The withdrawal request should come from the parent or guardian of the student withdrawing. Please email Joan Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you know your student is leaving Lincoln Prep. The email will serve as written notice, which also initiates the withdrawal process. Withdrawals cannot take place without the email request. Please include your students name, their last date of attendance, and the best mailing address for any applicable refunds. Once received, withdrawals will be completed within 24 hours of the students last date of attendance.
All textbooks need to be returned to the subject area teacher on the last day of attendance. Textbook deposits cannot be refunded without verification of return. Your student’s locker should be cleaned out and free of any debris upon withdrawal. If you need to arrange a time for your student to clean out his or her locker, please contact Eric Tope at email@example.com.